Clinical Neuroanatomy Made Ridiculously Simple
NEW COLOR EDITION!!!
Excellent for USMLE Board Review!
This now-classic text (approaching 500,000 copies sold) presents the most relevant points while traversing the daunting waters of clinical neuroanatomy with mnemonics, humor, illustrations and case presentations. Topics include General Anatomical Organization, Blood Supply, Meninges and Spinal Fluid, Spinal Cord, Brain Stem, The Visual System, Autonomic System and Hypothalamus, Cerebellum, Basal Ganglia and Thalamus, Cerebral Cortex, Neurotransmitters, Mini-atlas and Clinical Review in only 99 pages! Brief, clear and conceptually intuitive.
Excellent USMLE Board Review. Digital Download of Neurologic Localization program (Win/Mac), which includes:
- 3D animated rotations of the brain.
- Neuroanatomy laboratory tutorial with photographs of brain specimens.
- Clicking on any area of the nervous system reveals the name of the structure and the effects of an injury to that area, with explanations.
- Selecting a symptom graphically shows all areas of the nervous system that, when injured, could result in the symptom.
- Tutorial on how to localize neurologic injuries.
- Interactive quiz of classic neurologic cases.