Stephen Goldberg, MD.: Clinical Neuroanatomy Made Ridiculously Simple: Interactive Edition (2014).
This now-classic text (over 350,000 copies sold) presents the most relevant points in clinical neuroanatomy with mnemonics, humor and case presentations. For neuroanatomy courses and Board review. 5th edition adds new chapter on neurotransmitters; 90 pgs. $25.95. (sample page)
Accompanying CD (also available as a download for Windows/Macintosh), titled Neurologic Localization, includes:
• 3D animated rotations of the brain.
• Neuroanatomy laboratory tutorial with photographs of brain specimens.
• Clicking on any area of the nervous system reveals the name of the structure and the effects of an injury to that area, with explanations.
• Selecting a symptom graphically shows all areas of the nervous system that, when injured, could result in the symptom.
• Tutorial on how to localize neurologic injuries.
• Interactive quiz of classic neurologic cases.